How to Assemble our Easy Fit MDF Radiator Shelves, No Drilling Required!
Our Easy Fit MDF Radiator Shelves require no wall drilling or wall fixings in order to be assembled and only require the bare minimum when it comes to tools. The Radiator Shelf Brackets and all of the fixings are included and the shelves are compatible with most common radiators.
What tools do I need to fit a Radiator Shelf?
- One of our MDF Easy Fit Radiator Shelves
- Fixings and Brackets (Included with the Radiator Shelf)
- Tape Measure
- Screw Driver
- Pencil & Nail (Optional)
How do I install a Radiator Shelf?
- Measure the gap between the wall and your radiator.
- Attach the Radiator Shelf Brackets to the Shelf Board.
- Slot the assembled Radiator Shelf behind the Radiator.
See the step-by-step guide below.
TIP: Mark hole positions using the bracket and a pencil and create pilot holes for the screw using a nail.
TIP: Add ornaments, picture frames, vases and other household items and enjoy your brand new Radiator Shelf!
Our MDF Easy Fit Radiator Shelves are available in 600mm (60cm), 900mm (90cm) and 1200mm (120cm) sizes in Gloss White, Matt White, Oak and Black finishes. They offer a simplistic storage solution that's quick and easy to assemble with no drilling required!